I can hardly believe we’re almost through the month of April! With Mother’s Day just a few weeks out, I wanted to round up a few gift ideas in case you’re still shopping. I tried to include items that were practical, yet fitting for anyone you may be buying for. These are all items I personally own and would gift to a loved one.
I also recently asked you all to send in your own gift suggestions and best gifts you’ve received. I listed out the top 10 answers below, but experience gifts were very popular. One of my favorite suggestions was gifting your mom a family photo session with a local photographer. I thought this was such a great idea! You could split the cost with siblings and even gift along with a photo album for after.
If you’re interested in purchasing jewelry, I can’t recommend Haverhill’s pieces enough. I have the birthstone necklace (15″ length) and love that you can send it back to have additional stones added as your family grows.
Listing out all the details below, but let me know if I missed anything. If you have any additional ideas not mentioned, be sure to share them in the comments so everyone can see.
- Haverhill Birthstone Necklace – I’ve had my necklace for over a year and still wear it everyday! I have the 15″ length and love that you can send it back to have additional stones added as your family grows, verses having to buy an entirely new necklace.
- Personalized Coffee Mug – These make the cutest gifts, especially for new moms. Just upload your photo and choose the text. They also have travel mugs and drink tumblers.
- Pura Diffuser – great alternative to buying candles! It’s a wall plug-in that you control through an app on your phone. Baby/pet safe and comes in several fragrances.
- Cook Book – This is my new favorite cook book! So many great recipes and only $20. This would be a great option for someone who loves cooking and trying out new dishes.
- Hand Vac – My favorite cleaning gadget! Lightweight and great for using in the car and small messes.
- Bird Feeder – One of the best $20 Amazon finds and perfect for anyone who enjoys bird watching. It suctions right to your window and I always find myself looking for birds while enjoying a morning cup of coffee.
- Olive Oil Set – This is a great option for someone who enjoys hosting! My assistant gifted me this set of olive and they’re so delicious! I use them for dressings and dips verses cooking with so that they last a bit longer.
- Shatterproof Wine Glasses – This is another great option for someone who enjoys hosting or maybe enjoys a drink by the pool. Comes in a set of 6 for under $40.
- Mama Pullover – This is one of my most requested items and would make a great gift for a new mom.
- Home Chef – another practical gift and would be great for new moms or someone who already has everything.
- Always Pan + Perfect Pot – Truly one of my favorite kitchen pans. It’s currently on sale during the Our place Spring event and you can purchase the duo set and gift together or separately.
- Matching Mama + kids Bracelets – I thought these were a cute gift option for a mom and young daughter.
- Silk Pillowcase – Love my silk pillowcase and makes a great gift for the beauty lover or traveler.
- Photo Album – This is a great alternative to gifting framed photos and would pair well with gifting a family photo session with a local photographer.
- Neck Massager – who doesn’t love a neck massage? This one is under $40 and I love keeping it near my office chair to use or at night when winding down with a glass of wine.
Top 10 Suggested Mother’s Day Gifts
- Family photo shoot
- A local hotel room booked for the night
- Babysitting services
- Spa day / self-care services
- Girls day out
- Gardening Set
- Digital picture frame
- Personalized jewelry / breastmilk jewelry
- Wander + Ivy / Wine delivery
- Practical, everyday gifts