Rice Powder Benefit for Skin
Rice powder is often used in the skincare industry to achieve glass skin. A skin which s flawless and is with the perfect texture. Here to some benefits of using rice powder.
- Protect skin from sun damage: Rice powder contains a natural sun protecting agent called ferulic acid and allantoin, which acts as natural protection against harmful UV Rays. You can make any rice powder paste and apply it to your skin. With consistent use, it helps to lighten skin tone.
- Works as a great exfoliating agent: Since rice powder is a bit coarse in texture, it works as a great exfoliating agent. It helps shed dry skin cells and gives smooth, flawless skin. It is a natural ingredient and hence causes no harm to the skin.
- Works on dark circles: rice powder also works wonders on those dark under-eye baggy looking eyes. They have a cooling sensation which, when applied as a paste, helps to give a soothing experience. Be careful to use it properly, as the granules can sometimes be harsh on delicate eye areas.
- Helps to control excess oil: rice powder works well for oily skin beauties. They can apply a thick paste on the skin to get the excess oil absorbed.
- Work on pimples: It has oil-absorbing properties and helps to deal with acne-prone skin. When applied directly to active pimples, it helps reduce redness and swollen pits.
- Works as a great hair conditioner: rice powder works as a skincare agent. It also helps to make hair strong and straight. When washing hair with rice water, it makes hair strands stronger than ever before.
- Works wonder in the healing wound. One can apply some paste to it and get a calming effect.
Rice Powder in Makeup:
The cosmetic and beauty industry is loaded with numerous products that may help you achieve your desired skin requirement. Many ingredients are there, which help get flawless and textured skin. Rice powder is one such ingredient widely used, especially in the Asian beauty industry. Asian countries’ staple food includes rice. They believe it is a magic ingredient, and many cosmetic makeup products are built with rice powder.
- Rice powder regular use can help to achieve a glass skin. Also, when used for your hair, it helps give strong, smooth, silky hairs. Riсe Роwder hаs have been utilized fоr аges аnd is knоwn fоr its оil-engrоssing рrорerties. Known fоr its сарасity tо helр cоsmetiсs lаst lоnger аnd leаve а velvety соmрletiоn оn the skin, Riсe Роwder саn be utilized аlоne оr tо set соsmetiсs.
- Rice Роwder is the refined starch frоm riсe, known аs Оryzа Sаtivа. The роwder оf riсe hаs been utilized fоr а reаlly lоng time in the оld сrаft оf Аyurvedа, а соmрrehensive reсuрerаting wоrk оn, саlming аggrаvаted skin. It is viewed аs аn emollient riсh skin treatment.
- Rice powder in makeup gives a lovely matte finish and helps to make skin look polished.
- It works as a great loose powder, setting powder and in summer especially helps to deal with excess sweat.
- Rice powder cosmetic also works as a great anti-ageing solution. Makeup with rice powder is not too drying for the skin hence keeping the skin moisturized and delaying ageing.
- Works excellent for wrinkled and age spots skin as these are total carbohydrates. Hence, the starch helps to work into the deep layer of skin and works somewhat in lessening the skin’s fine lines and wrinkles.
Side Effects of Rice Powder Makeup:
As rice powder is a natural ingredient, it doesn’t have any side effects in general. They are mostly non-irritating and do not cause rashes and inflammation to the skin. Hence can be an ideal choice for sensitive skin beauties also.
Our Verdict: Rice powder is one popular ingredient in many makeup and beauty products. It has its benefit, which helps to keep your skin well-nourished and maintained. As it is primarily a natural ingredient, it has no harmful effects. Hence, it is a great choice to consider makeup, especially with ageing skin, as rice powder is known to deal with fine lines and ageing.